Many of our clients wonder how to weigh up the costs vs benefits of a hair system so we thought we would take a look at the benefits of a hair system to allow you to make a more informed decision.
Firstly, what is a hair system? Hair systems are partial wigs that are made of either synthetic or human hair. Hair systems are useful to cover baldness and thinning hair. A hair systems is sometime referred to as a toupee.
What are the benefits of hairs systems:
- Instant results: Hair systems offer instant results for the customer rather than opting for prescription hair loss treatments or hair transplants, results are seen straight away. When being faced with hair loss this is a major benefit for our clients as it can be upsetting for many.
- Increase confidence: Losing one’s hair can be devastating and can really knock a person’s confidence. Many times, we have seen customers come to us who have stopped socialising and avoided seeing people. This can have a negative effect on mental health. Hair loss can also make people look older which can knock people’s confidence. Hair systems are an instant boost to remove this negative outlook on how you look and help regain your confidence in your appearance.
- Easy process: Purchasing a hair system through us at Baguley’s is a simple process as we are there to guide you every step of the way. We help with the choice of hair system, choice of hair, colour matching and the whole order process start to finish. We don’t stop there either aftercare is available and we are always on hand if you have any questions or queries.
- No side effects: This is a major benefit for a number of our customers as hair replacement prescription drugs and hair transplants can come with some difficult side effects whereas hair systems do not. There is also the added bonus that there is no damage to the client’s natural hair if the hair system is installed and maintained and removed correctly which we will be on hand to ensure it is.
- Changeable: Hair systems can be changed if the customer ends up not liking the style and finished look of the system. This is a major benefit as with hair transplants once it’s done there is no going back as it is difficult to reverse. Hair systems can be trialled and changed as you wish with no permanent decision required.
As you can see there are many benefits to weigh up when looking at costs vs benefits of a hair system but can you really put a price on self-confidence and feeling your best self? We don’t think so. If you would like more information, contact us today and we will talk you through how we can help.